[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #55)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 10 20:12:04 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires-

Not On the Palouse, Not Ever (Update #55) consists of a link to:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/The_Open_Letter.htm
On June 9,2005 an open letter was written and sent to the congregation of
Moscow, Idaho's Christ Church and its pastor Doug Wilson.  Although this
letter was submitted anonymously, it has been reported that it not only
reflects the heart-felt conviction of its author, but those many congregates
quelled by "rules".

This item may also be accessed from the last entry in the group titled
"Douglas Wilson and Christ Church" at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

Now, if you will excuse me for a short while, I have a fest to prepare for.

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)