[Vision2020] University to charge 2.5 percent feetocreditcardscharges

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Fri Jun 10 05:39:07 PDT 2005

>From DJ:
". . . all the money is due at that start of the semester,
the student has to pay all the money at the start of
the semester, and unless they got a big advance or
want a bounced check, they put the costs on the card."

Unless things are real different now, you can put your fees on deferral.
I know this as I did it once.  It wasn't that hard, and even though
there was a sort of fee associated with it, it was cheaper than credit
card interest.