[Vision2020] University to charge 2.5 percent fee tocreditcardscharges

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 17:43:11 PDT 2005

--- Julie C <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:

"Donovan says:
'. . . the student has no other choice but to put it
on the credit card
and try to pay it off with a part-time job.'"

Actually, no I did not say that, what I said was,

“If the government expects your family to contribute
$6000 a year to your education but Mom and Pop can
only fork out $3000 the student has no other choice
but to put it on the credit card and try to pay
it off with a part-time job.”

In case you do not understand that long sentence, let
me explain, if you do not have any money and nobody;
Mom and Dad, Aunt Jane, and Uncle Sam will not give
you money, you have to pay for it with a job. Since
all the money is due at that start of the semester,
the student has to pay all the money at the start of
the semester, and unless they got a big advance or
want a bounced check, they put the costs on the card.

Donovan J Arnold