[Vision2020] Patriot Act

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Wed Jun 8 12:08:22 PDT 2005

Meanwhile, a young man who was acting a bit crazy and carrying an
number of weapons, including a blood-stained chain saw was allowed to
enter the US shortly after murdering two of his neighbors. The
authorities held him for two hours at the while they checked the
terrorist lists. Somehow they missed his recent criminal conviction in
Canada. Finding no reason to hold him, they took his toys and let him
continue on his way.

Why? Because the law would not let them do anything else. Go figure.

Catch the video on the home page of www.cnn.com.

Kit Craine