[Vision2020] January Post Count (5 or more)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:49:23 PDT 2005

I could have sworn that I broke 100 in January.

Oh, well . . .

Better get your calculator out, Burt.  You know . . . the one that does
exponentiation.  The festival is coming in August and I plan on using a good
share of bandwidth to  keep the masses informed.

OK with you, Bunky?

Tom "I may only be#2, but August is coming up" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho