[Vision2020] January Post Count (5 or more)

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Tue Jun 7 19:40:06 PDT 2005

So does this mean you are some sort of KGB thug from Dubya's bunch digging
up meaningless information? Are you going to use this information to invade
Iran?
It looks to me that Tom Hanson, Wayne Fox and Donovan Arnold and many others
do a lot to try to make this forum a success and to continue discussion on
various topics. Joan Opyr writes some of the funniest stuff I have ever read
and is not a bit bashful about speaking her mind.
You have contributed nothing of substance to this site that I can remember.

Dick Schmidt