[Vision2020] Whither Vision 2020?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Tue Jun 7 08:47:59 PDT 2005

Wayne,

I would like to see participation from those who "lurk" and read V202 but do not post. Everyone has an opinion on things and because I am over 65 I have license to state my opinion! ;-))  There are even those on V2020 who will occasionally disagree with me! (shall we discuss crosswalks) I am only speaking for me but I would like to invite those who are only monitoring or reading to please participate. I'm sure we can all learn from your views.

Dick Schmidt