[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong withthispicture?

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:51:03 PDT 2005

Bill

I have been reading this list for the past five years and only recently
began to post.  I was unaware of your rule number three;

"3. No more than one post per day per person."

While this is generally fine to reduce total traffic, it seems to ne that it
also reduces discussion of what may be critical issues.  Still in all, now
that I know this unwritten rule, I will attempt to follow it as best I can.

As for who abuses your system, its not to difficult to determine, since the
archive is broken down by authors as well as date and thread.  The top two
are not Dale or Don, but rather Tom Hansen and Wayne Fox.

Phil Nisbet