[Vision2020] Where am I (Update #4, photos #17 - #19)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 5 14:26:02 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

The weather tended to limit the availability of decent photos here in
Moscow.  However, I did manage to get out today (June 5, 2005) for a few.

Where am I?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Where_Am_I

Tom Hansen

Note for Dale Courtney - Realizing that you are fond of photos, please feel
free to download, and use, as many as you desire (especially #17).

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"