[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong withthispicture?

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Sun Jun 5 21:11:32 PDT 2005

Ted, I disagree, in part.  I believe that the accepted, general rule is one post per day.

I do agree that an occasional need to rebut/respond is also accepted within the list community, thereby allowing for several posts in a day as an exception to the general rule.  But the multiple postings on a daily basis is not what the list group envisioned as the norm; it is an example of the exception swallowing the rule.

If we all tried to live up to the general rule of one post per day, perhaps the level of discourse might improve.

Bruce Livingston