[Vision2020] First Annual Children's Safety Fair

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 4 16:01:16 PDT 2005

Amen, Rose.  I appreciate the emphasis on safe car seats, bicycle safety,
etc., and appreciate all of the effort.

keely

From: DonaldH675 at aol.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] First Annual Children's Safety Fair
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 17:45:08 EDT

My grandchildren attended the First Annual Children's Safety Fair this
morning and had a wonderful time!  It was organized by Jon Kimberling with
the
help and cooperation of Jennifer McFarland, Latah County Sheriff' s
Department,
Gritman Hospital, Paradise Creek Bicycles, and the Idaho  Transportation
Department. (I apologize if I missed someone, these are the  groups that the
kids
talked about.)  The kids got lots of good safety  tips, and, thanks to Jon,
digital pictures of them were saved on a  disk which can be sent directly to
the
Idaho Attorney Generals's office in  case Amber Alert info.  is ever needed.
The kids were really  thrilled that Gritman had a huge basket of fresh
apples
and lots of little  gifts.  I think it goes on until 4:00, if you have a
chance take your kids  and enjoy a wonderful time.

A special thank you to Jon Kimberling, Farmer's Insurance, for putting
together this wonderful learning opportunity for children and adults.  I am
certain that this took an enormous amount of time,  energy, and community
commitment.

Rose Huskey

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com