[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits? Dan2

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 08:19:46 PDT 2005

"I called him out saying this was a paper tiger, since
this resolution, unless nationwide,would really have
no effect on anyone or anything except to make
everyone feel good."

That is incorrect Mr. Carscallen. City, state, and
county governments can and do extend rights and
protections of their residents beyond that of the
federal government. (I knew my degree in political
science would come in handy one day!)

The city council just does not care about equality and
has done nothing but provide lip service and paper
tigers to end discrimination in our community. They
preach equality for the votes, but they do not do
anything to end discrimination.

Donovan J Arnold