[Vision2020] Christian Reconstructionism

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 09:52:36 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/1/2005 8:08:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bbradber at moscow.com writes:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/053105A.shtml

I urge all Visionaries to take a few minutes and read the  article....and if
you don't see chilling parallels to the theology of Doug  Wilson, I will be
happy to provide them.  I have said repeatedly that  Doug's theology is his
business and the business of people who share  his world view.  It is our
business, however, when his philosophy, based on  a claim of a special understanding
of the bible, crosses the line and  enters the realm to secular life.
Thanks for posting the article link.
Rose

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan