[Vision2020] 1,656 Unnecessary Deaths

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jun 1 09:42:42 PDT 2005

It is way too early to start talking about the next president, in my opinion. But, I don't want McCain. At this point I don't know who I would vote for and I pray it doesn't come down to having to vote for someone just so someone else doesn't win.
I bet history treats Bush much more heroic than you think it will.
PK