[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (July 31, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 31 20:38:47 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This week's Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show was another excellent
one reflecting on, among many other topics, the Naylor Farms water issue,
the re-showing of Michael Hayes' "My Town", and a detailed story concerning
Tom Cruise and Christian Scientology that is best left unexplained.

However, my personal appreciation goes to Auntie for her reading of an
article published in the Army Times and her expressed support for our
disabled veterans.  It is becoming painfully too clear that congressional
appreciation for our veterans seems to expire at the same time as their term
of service.  Thank you, Joan.

As always you may access and download this show at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Take care, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)