[Vision2020] Roy Atwood vs. Doug Wilson

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 21:24:38 PDT 2005

I wouldn't expect vandals to commit their devious acts
in broad daylight or to spend enough time doing their
dirty deeds for someone to be able to fish a camera
out of their jockey box and then snap a picture.

Better to go with an internet accessible digital dvr.

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4242574?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Then again, hosing down the doorknob is a much cheaper
solution.

-Scott

http://news.ucc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=268&Itemid=1