[Vision2020] Roy Atwood vs. Doug Wilson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 29 19:07:30 PDT 2005

If you feel that you are being continuously vandalized, my suggestion would
be to carry a disposable camera in your car's glove compartment.

Pictures speak very, very loudly.

Just an idea.

Thoughts?

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.