[Vision2020] State property, communion wine, and the presence of enemies

Nate Wilson natewilson at moscow.com
Thu Jul 28 16:57:52 PDT 2005

Ahoy Joan and other members of the Women's Temperance Union,
    Research correction: Sorry Joan. Dave Johnson called my father not
the other way around. Of course Doug Wilson is still to blame for this
"non-story" and "controversy." Afterall, he answered the phone. If you
all want to fight this way (I know, do you think we can keep their kids
from the sacrament?), then at least own it. Don't start backpeddling
yet. Cheers.
NDW