[Vision2020] Whoops! I owe the Daily News an apology.

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 16:05:16 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Last Friday, I upbraided the Daily News for failing to pull an item
regarding my employer, New West Magazine (not Northwest Magazine, Dale
Courtney) from the INK column.  I was wrong; they did pull the item,
from both the print and the online editions, and so I owe them a public
apology.  Here it is: I am very sorry for my mistake, and I take full
responsibility for not double-checking my facts before I fired off my
letter of complaint.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure .
. . as Mae West said to the Bishop.

Now, can anyone tell me if it's true that even crow tastes better when
covered with KC Masterpiece?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com