[Vision2020] Tips for Trolls-to-JFord

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Tue Jul 26 15:22:03 PDT 2005

Sorry for not answering your funny mail before now I have to work a lot
and I can't always get on a computer.

Your mail gave me and my friends lot of laughs. You think being a
traveler is illegal and a crime. Thats like if it would be illegal to be
scottish or welsh and you think we are all criminals too. You act like
its like being in the mafia or something and that just shows that you are
ignorent. Well one of the people I sent your mail to said not to call you
names because you are just ignorent and your mom and dad or who it was
that told you all those things are just bigots and you believed them. I
guess she is right, but I think you should at least try and learn about
it before you repeat what your bigot prejudice family tells you. My dad
told me that blacks werent good people but I know thats not true. I
worked with blacks most of my life and their just like any others. Have
you ever heard of a black or mexican doing something bad though
maybe? I got beaten up and robbed one time by three blacks but I dont
think that they are all like that just because three are. I have worked
with blacks that I would trust with anything and you have to know each
one to know what their like. You cant just say there all one way.  My
friend sent me some websites for you and I put them down below what I
wrote. You can see it isn't illegal at all to be a traveler and most of
us are proud of saying we are one. One of them talks about travelers
being talked about at the UN because of people prejudice like your family
are. One of the websites talks about a movement in Ireland for travelers.
Maybe you met up with yonk travelers that are crooked but not all of us
are and you should know more about it before you write about it. What was
really funny though was that someone else from the list wrote me that you
are not even using your real name on your emails on the list serve. They
said your real name is jackie or wolf or something like that and that
your just one of the ones that wants to run off that preacher or
something.  So that is pretty funny when you call me lying when your just
ignorent and don't tell the truth about your name. Anyway I don't know
what you talking about a bus ride. I don't ride a bus but I'm in a pickup
and camper and I won't be back in Moscow but am leaving here to go to San
Diego anyway. Moscow is not a bad place but can't see any money there and
i need to make some all summer so I'm not going to be back soon. But
anyway those websites I talked about are after my mail so read some of
them and maybe you wont be so ignorent and bigot after you do.

http://mi.essortment.com/irishtravellers_ryjv.htm
http://www.travellersrest.org/index.htm

http://www.aikenstandard.com/star/329075450531256.php

http://www.united.non-profit.nl/pages/repierconf.htm