[Vision2020] Earthquake

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 22:03:27 PDT 2005

Did anyone else feel the earthquake this evening?

I was sitting on my deck, hanging pots of flowers
swung a little, wood squeeked! I phone the police,
they didn't know of it yet. WOW!!!

It has been a long time since I felt an earthquake.
The last few I experienced were in Southern
California, and were big ones!

Odd as it may sound, for this area. I DO have
earthquake insurance.

Have a restful sleep, everyone.

Janesta

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.