[Vision2020] Marshmellows anyone?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:03:43 PDT 2005

If it is given on State Owned Property, then the answer has to be yes.  What
is done in private on private land is just that - PRIVATE.  What makes the
seperation of State and Private (Church) anything to throw out just because
it is a church/religious service?  Then we get into the prayer in schools,
etc., no matter who it may offend because they are not of the faith that is
doing the prayer or service.

I again state that Logos is a very large building - bought and paid for by
Christ Church...why don't they just use that building and avoid all this
other mess?  If need be, hold more than one service.

Just don't expect the rest of Moscow to pay for your ways and do so with a
smile and hand shake.  Especially since taxes for such facilities as UI
Kibbie Dome are not being paid for by those doing the (ab)using.

J  ;)