[Vision2020] Marshmellows anyone?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 23 10:51:01 PDT 2005

Thank you, Rose.

It really is that simple.  It is WRONG to serve alcohol to minors.  If you
don't believe me, ask any of a number of fraternities on the UI campus.

Perhaps the city council and the Latah County Commissioners (particularly
Paul Kimmel, more on him later) will play Wilson's little game of "You're
Not The Boss of Me", not the state of Idaho.

The rest of the residents of the state of Idaho are required to adhere to
state law.  WHY NOT WILSON?

Remember that next time you curse as you pay your property tax.

Take care, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

  _____