[Vision2020] Where am I (photos 26-31)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 18 14:49:01 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

I am back from a very hot visit to southern California.  I was visiting my
folks who, on July 16th, celebrated their 60th anniversary.  My dad, at 86
years of age still golfs 18 holes every Wednesday and 18 holes every
Saturday.

I did manage once in a while to think of my friends back in Vandalville as I
snapped a few photos (#26 thru #31):

Where am I?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Where_Am_I/Index.htm

Clues:

Photo #26 - Anybody that has flown in the northwest should be very familiar
with this location.

Photos #27 and #28 - The original name of this location was Chavez Ravine.

Photo #29 - This one will be a little tough.  The freeway in the lower right
hand corner of this photo is US-101, better known as the Ventura Freeway.

Photo #30 - This mountain is located in northern California near the city of
Redding.  There is a series of soft drinks named after it.

Photo #31 - Anybody that has flown in the northwest should be very familiar
with this location as well.  This location is located south of the location
depicted in Photo #26.

Good luck and have a great summer.

Take care, Moscow.

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"