[Vision2020] Tips for Trolls--Come out of the closet

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:39:03 PDT 2005

Toogood - NOT!

I am first generation American; my family continues to live in Ireland -
believe me, we have heard and had run-ins with "Travelers" both in Erin and
here in America.  The very last thing they would ever do is IDENTIFY
themselves as such.  You, in other words, are a lier...on many levels.
While this may in itself define a Traveler, the mere fact that you "admit"
to being one proves you are not part of that illegal group.

Have a nice bus ride back to Moscow, Don.

J  ;)