[Vision2020] From my own personal experience . . .

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:27:07 PDT 2005

While having many children is fine and impressive, did you know it's been
stated that a pair of houseflies beginning operations in April may be
progenitors, if all were to live, of 191,010,000,000,000,000,000 flies by
August?  Now that's procreating.  I haven't read the stats on fruit flies.

                                               Carl Westberg Jr.