[Vision2020] From my own personal experience . . .

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 13:18:25 PDT 2005

Having met Mrs. Budge and the youngest of the Budgies -- and having
eaten an excellent pizza with them and with Dave in Missoula, MT -- I
would agree that Dave has good reason to brag.  His wife and daughter
are beautiful people in every sense of the word.

But, Dave, do you really want to argue that size does matter?  That, my
friend, is the road to perdition!

Joan

PS: Melynda's family, too, is a zipcode.  She is the eldest of seven.
I am the eldest of three.  Funny that we were both raised not only by
heterosexuals but by (statistically speaking) reproductive
overachievers.  Whenever I go to a family reunion, I feel like that
little boy in The Sixth Sense: "I see straight people."

PPS: Remember those Wheatgerm and Honey Shampoo ads in the 1970s?  "I
told two friends about it, and they told two friends about it, and so
on, and so on, and so on . . ."  I don't think reproduction,
heterosexuality, or the spread of back-asswards thinking work that way,
Doug.  Better re-think your plans to take over the earth with the
Farris genes.

PPPS: The Osmonds are way ahead of you.