[Vision2020] And Nick

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:16:56 PDT 2005

And Nick,

Chew on this for a little.

The Naylors were accused of either controlling the company I work for or
being controlled by it.  That allegation was false, but did lead to a very
interesting flaw in the diversity arguments of some here.  In more than the
average sly tones, references are spread on MCA and POW websites that the
company I work for is “Canadian”.

While the vaste majority of the shareholders of the firm I do work for are
from right here in Idaho, the company is listed on a Canadian stock
exchange.  But how is it that even if the firm was controlled by Canadians
that this a terrible thing?  Are we at war with Canada?  Since when does the
left think that being Canadian is an inherent evil?  Is the MCA saying that
they do not want any stinking Canadian Foreigners around theses here parts?
How absolutely progressive of them!

Its great that no bigotry comes from groups like the MCA and POW, ain’t it
just?

Phil Nisbet