[Vision2020] Good for Logos!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 21:19:48 PDT 2005

Well, I for one am happy that Logos gets to remain as
a tax free entity! I am supporter of education. I
think one of the best ways to support education is to
make successful private schools like Logos and St.
Mary's prosper through tax exemption.

Over 20 different faiths attend Logos, from most the
most liberal to the most conservative. Logos is a
blessing to our community. It is another opportunity
we can provide our children to obtain an excellent
education. We need a diversity of schools to meet the
needs of our diverse student population.

Donovan J Arnold