[Vision2020] Tips for Trolls

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 10 09:22:19 PDT 2005

Mr. Jones -

Since when is Joan Opyr hypocritical for condemning those who lack
sufficient responsibility and maturity to sign postings with their real
names?  Joan has never hidden behind a fictional name while posting to this
listserve.

Or is this your attempt at creating an aura of guilt around Ms. Opyr simply
because you feel that she fits so easily into that same cupboard which you
continue to place so many of us, the one labeled "Liberal"?

Yes.  There are a number of subscribers in that cupboard that have posted
anonymously.  For you to paint everybody within that cupboard with such a
broad brush that does not distinguish one person from another reflects a
lack of integrity and an abundance of irresponsibility.

Perhaps you should attend a finishing school and quit your job as bartender
for the Betty Ford Clinic.  Trust me.  You will be glad you did and the
community will be that much richer for it.

Until then . . .

Take care, Moscow.

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”