[Vision2020] Tips for Trolls--Come out of the closet

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 09:14:22 PDT 2005

I can't assume all trolls believe the same thing, but it's funny how these
recent trolls seem so bigoted towards homosexuals and claim anonymity for
fear of being persecuted.

If these people are sincere, then I guess they may have a bit of the feeling
about how homosexuals feel- being persecuted.  Only, a gay person's fear is
more justified considering there are those who have been killed because of
their lifestyle and there is a huge nationalized religious fanatical bigotry
towards them.

I have incredible respect for homosexuals who comes out of the closet and
stands up for themselves.  These trolls are trolls because they hide in
their closet.  They will earn more respect if they come out, even if their
views are disagreeable.

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett

"What are we doing to our Home?!:("