FW: [Vision2020] Church of the Pumpkin Patch

Saundra Saundra_2003 at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 9 13:47:42 PDT 2005

I'm forwarding (below) Debi's response to my declaration that she's the
Pastor of the Church of the Pumpkin Patch.  Unfortunately, it didn't reach
V2020.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****