[Vision2020] Kindness on site

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 8 22:41:22 PDT 2005

"How do you expect someone to post their name when there are people who will
take that information and send it somewhere else?"

Or have someone research all about who they are, which church they attend,
etc.
I couldn't agree more. I thought this site was to be about the future of
Moscow. Perhaps those who only want to talk about CC and NSA could develope
another chat room? It certainly would be more productive to those of us who
think Moscow has issues we could actually talk about.
PK

I can't be a Republican...I have always been gainfully employed!