[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is thetrue question

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jul 7 16:47:55 PDT 2005

Yep, Donovan, you really nailed this one.

keely

From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
To: J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah,but by whom is thetrue
question
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

J Ford wrote, "The WHOLE Bible needs to be read as a
WHOLE, not just parts that say what you want it to."

You mean like Joel Plaskon did with the City Zoning
Code but you want for fired doing so?

I am confused. Do you take the law as a whole, or as
little parts? Or do we pick and choose how we read the
law based on if and how it effects our friends and
those we dislike or disagree with?

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===

Discover Yahoo!