[Vision2020] Re: Co-op pays some taxes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 7 16:27:00 PDT 2005

Mr. Nisbet stated:

"If the CCer's closed down NSA, set up a CC Bookstore in its location, paid
all their taxes and equipped it with a parking garage . . . "

I cannot speak on behalf of Bill London.  Although I feel that he would
agree with me when I say:

I would be impressed, pleased, and more than satisfied that the owners of
the CC Bookstore are showing a sense of community.  I, and my wife (who is a
bookaholic), would even browse its inventory.

Have you thought of suggesting this proposal?  I would strongly support it.

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will
stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving
path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so
far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."

-Sir Winston Churchill