[Vision2020] News Flash: Donovan J Arnold Wrong Again

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 7 15:13:06 PDT 2005

Oops . . . not realizing that Donovan had apologized publicly, I'd already
sent the following response:

"Thank you -- I accept your apology & recognize we *all* make mistakes
sometimes.  Lord knows I've made probably *way* more than my share!"

Saundra

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****