[Vision2020] News Flash: Donovan J Arnold Wrong Again

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 7 14:52:10 PDT 2005

Donovan,

You must have me confused with someone else.  I do not know when J Ford
first started posting on V2020, but I've gone back through my posts to the
beginning of the year (2005), and there's not A SINGLE POST where I
responded to J Ford.  NOT ONCE, as in not one single time.  NEVER.

I challenge anyone to find such a post.

So, I'm awaiting your apology  :-)

Now, I will admit to having made the mistake of responding to those dreadful
Faul Ottomaticks & stigmatta x back in January, which is probably why I made
my rule to *not* respond to those who won't sign their names:
"If either of you have anything really worthwhile to say, I suggest you quit
trolling & try using your real names.  You are both so far over the top any
thinking person can't possibly seriously consider anything that flows out of
your fingers if you lack the courage or integrity to sign your real names."

Still waiting . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****