[Vision2020] Moscow School District Board and Doug Wilson:BothCriminals ??

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 14:34:03 PDT 2005

"the Daily News reported that the alternative school
is not in the downtown zone but in another zone where
schools are allowed as a conditional use." Wayne Fox.

Wayne, the way I understand the law is that you first
apply for the permit, then move in. Not move in then
ask for the permit years later after it is pointed out
that you are violating the law. So they are still
violating the law. Who cares if they are violating the
zoning code in the motor business district or the
downtown central business zone, it is still breaking a
zoning law.

MSD did exactly the same thing as as NSA. PERIOD. Yet
many people are insisting NSA are greater criminals
than the MSD, this cannot be if they broke the same
laws.

Donovan J Arnold