[Vision2020] HOW WAST THOU NOT AFRAID TO STRETCH FORTH THINE HAND TO DESTROY THE LORD'S ANOINTED?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 7 05:55:38 PDT 2005

Mr./Mrs./Ms. the man stated:

" . . . don't you think that Martin Luther King was good? Don't you know
that he also broke the law? The scriptures teach that there are times when
good men must resist the civil authority. Who shall we obey? God or man?"

Yes. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a good man.  He preached and he
practiced civil disobedience.  During the course of his journeys, and having
been arrested several times as a result of his commitment to his cause
(equality and racial harmony), Dr. King had served many days in confines
much less comfortable than Anselm House.

Never EVER compare Doug Wilson to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..  Dr. King
fought to balance the laws for everybody from all walks of life.  He, unlike
Doug Wilson, never placed himself above them.  It is becoming painfully
clear that Mr. Wilson feels that the very same laws that each and everyone
of us must obey every day simply do not apply to him in his ivory tower at
Fifth and Washington.

And, just a reminder, Mr./Mrs./Ms. the man, we live in a democratic
republic, not a theocratic kingdom.  We live by the laws of man, based upon
society's mores.

What type of example is Mr. Wilson setting?  Certainly not one I care to see
in my community.

Take care, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse