[Vision2020] Moscow's fortune cookie crumbles?

Doug Farris heirloom at moscow.com
Wed Jul 6 21:29:02 PDT 2005

Sorry Joan,

It is neither the cookie nor the musical but a real live book.
A story of true love and sadness, of grace and conflict. It's only 75
chapters
long so you probably haven't run across it. And there are no pictures
either.

There is however, one quote from the last chapter that you might like:
It has been said of the wicked, 'not even their own children love them.'

And I could easily believe that Carver Doone's cold-hearted ways had
scared
from him even his favorite child. No man would I call truly wicked,
unless
his heart be cold.

Well, I must leave you for now. I have to go tuck 6 of my 8 children in
bed...

It was sure quiet on Blind/2020 when you and Tom and Meylnda were on
hyena.
Maybe you could do it again some time,  soon!

lemeno Doug!