[Vision2020] Have you lost your head?

melyndahuskey at earthlink.net melyndahuskey at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 22:49:04 PDT 2005

"Meet the new man / same as the old man . . ."

We've got more trolls these days than the Copenhagen Royal Opera's full staging of "Peer Gynt."  But they're less tuneful.

Kit--or Linda Pall/Jon Kimberling/John Dickinson/Nancy Chaney, can you tell us more about the New Cities Initiative?  I took a look at the website, but it's not clear to me what exactly the New Cities folks will be doing here in Moscow.  I'd love to know more.

Melynda Huskey