[Vision2020] HOW WAST THOU NOT AFRAID TO STRETCH FORTH THINE HAND TO DESTROY THE LORD'S ANOINTED?

the man 1564 at mail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:22:00 PDT 2005

Keely, I want to address some of the things that you have said.

You said: “Wilson has gleefully provoked and insulted the community.”

Keely, where do you come up with this stuff. Is there anyone in this
community that has shown more self-sacrifice and patience than Doug
Wilson? Of course the community was provoked. The community hates the
Gospel. The community hates beauty. That’s why they viciously attack good
men.

You said: “Wilson…appears to have problems following the rules of civil
authority.”

Keely, don’t you think that Martin Luther King was good? Don’t you know
that he also broke the law? The scriptures teach that there are times
when good men must resist the civil authority. Who shall we obey? God or
man?

“By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not
killed with those who were disobedient” (Hebrews 11:31).
Was it legal Rahab to help spies? Of course not. It was illegal, but it
was righteous. There are times when good men must break man’s law in
service to a higher law.

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm