[Vision2020] The Future

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:33:48 PDT 2005

"It does when they are religious leaders making
personal attacks on people, including the disabled,
Ms. Kraut. Just ask the Nasty Nine Club and their
attacks on Doug Wilson, Roy Atwood, Doug Jones, etc."

And their disability is....?

Secondly, when are you going to discipline Doug, et al, for THEIR attacks
against Miss Rose, Miss Saundra, Mr. Tom, etc.?  Or is your demand of
"correct behavior" selective?

J  ;)

P.S. Wasn't it YOU that bad mouthed the new Pope within hours of the story
breaking of his election?