[Vision2020] The Future

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Jul 2 11:44:10 PDT 2005

Not only am I offended by this email but your research on an individual on
this site is most uncalled for and knowing that it can turn to anyone on
this site I believe it should end. It isn't any of our business what church
this person belongs to, nor what church any of us belongs to.
This is really offensive.