[Vision2020] The Future

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 2 07:05:54 PDT 2005

Arnold -

From
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=primate&x=17&y=19

Primate - [New Latin Primates, from Latin, plural of primat-, primas] : any
of an order (Primates) of mammals comprising humans, apes, monkeys, and
related forms (as lemurs and tarsiers)

You will notice the presence of "humans" in the definition.

Or is it that you feel that you are not a primate, Arnold?

Class dismissed.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.