[Vision2020] The Future

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 06:23:49 PDT 2005

J Ford,

"You may state this is a "tongue in cheek" e-mail, but
you know very well this is how you want people to
perceive your thoughts to be,"

J Ford, just so we are clear. That email was making
fun of the attitude of many on Vision 2020, but not
Phil Nesbit. He knows that.

Although I may disagree with Phil Nesbit on issues
like water, he has class, and seems like a nice guy
who does not resort to name-calling and twisted
insults which is the mantra of the Nasty Nine Club,
especially when they are losing on the issues.

I look forward to YOU pointing out nasty emails when
your friends continue with it in the future. I believe
Mr. Hansen already has called someone a “primate” in
his last post. But is that really surprising?

Donovan J Arnold