[Vision2020] The Future

John Dickinson johnd at moscow.com
Fri Jul 1 09:43:51 PDT 2005

Phil-

While I agree that much of the dialog that appears on V2020 is not intended
to change the opinions of the reader, I do think that the energy that is
visible in these posts gives an indication of the importance placed on these
matters and thus they do relate to the larger issue of the future of Moscow.
I would also like to add that following Mark Seman's suggestion to have
government people post issues, I have posted a few things and the responses,
both public and private, have all been instructive, helpful, and full of
insight. I believe strongly in the future of Moscow, it is a community that
is engaged, creative, and wanting all the best for every individual. The
path to the future is never straight nor clearly marked, but I am sure that
collectedly we will find our way there.

John Dickinson

Moscow City Council