[Vision2020] Mike Curley: On the air!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:17:40 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Attorney Mike Curley will be the featured guest on Aaron Ament's KRFP talk show tomorrow night (Tuesday) from 6:30 to 8 pm.  Mike will be discussing the case against New St. Andrews' operation in Moscow's Central Business District; one or two of the plaintiffs may also be joining Mike on the show.

So, if you want to hear the facts of the case from a gen-u-wine lawyer -- rather than from those of us who just play lawyers on Vision2020 -- then tune in to 92.5 FM at 6:30 and lend Aaron your ears.  It should be most illuminating.

Oh, damn it, was that another light bulb joke?  Watts the matter with me?  I just feel burned out.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com