[Vision2020] Beware Carl's wicked movie recommendations.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:52:20 PST 2005

Scott catches Carl in yet another subliminal attempt at gay recruiting:

"The clear fact is that 'Open Water' is another in a long line of propaganda films that continues to spew
out of the Hollywood sewers.  It's full of Christian bashing, promotes the homosexual agenda, and
undermines family values.  If it were still playing in the theaters, I would organize a protest march."

Jumping Jehosaphat, you're right, Scott!  Just take a look at the title, "Open Water."  What does that really mean?  Why is the water "open"?  Is it also by any chance "affirming"?  And water -- what kind of substance is that?  It's two hydrogens and one oxygen.  That's a threesome, that is.  Unnatural!  Everyone knows that God intended one hydrogen to mate with one oxygen, forever and ever, until entropy do they part.  Period.  Or rather, peroxide.  No wait -- that's H2O2.  Even worse!  Do you see how it all begins?  First we allow "open water" threesomes, and then before we know it, we've got hydrogen peroxide foursomes.  And hydrogen peroxide bubbles when you pour it in your ear.  It bubbles through your ear canal and right into your brain like . . . like . . . like SpongeBob SquarePants!  That insidious Nancy-boy big girl's blouse actually likes to blow bubbles.  He does it on his show all the time.  In fact, he doesn't just like to blow bubbles, he loves to!  Loves!  And why should any of us be allowed to do what we love rather than what the God of the GOP says we ought to do?  What kind of world would that be, huh?  A world in which every individual was guaranteed the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that's what.  Yuck.

Open water.  Shame on you, Carl.  Shame, shame, shame!  Or, as SpongeBob's "boyfriend" Patrick would say, "Tartar sauce!"

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: According to Genesis, in the beginning, the spirit of God moved over the face of the waters, and God said, "Let there be light."  What was he thinking about?  Incandescent lights?  Water corrupts; water illuminated with incandescent bulbs corrupts absolutely.  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com