[Vision2020] inclusive justice

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:06:16 PST 2005

How do we know that NSA or the owner of the building didn't apply for the
permit?

And second, unless it was a great hindrance to the public health, why on
God's Earth would anyone give a damn if the zoning administrator gave him a
piece of paper?

I am more concerned about snow removal and dog poo at the park.

Donovan J Arnold